Paragraph 4.SALES & PROMOTION ACTIVITIES:
The Head Office will do its utmost to promote the association and its members to potential clients and fulfil the objective of the association.
- The Head Office will research the database using different techniques to expand and improve the value to member centres.
- The Head Office will focus its research on updating contact details and collecting event information from clients.
- The head office will provide customised client lists on the website for the member's sales activities.
- One member of the HCCE Board of Directors will be in charge of the Sales and Marketing activities of the association. He/She will form a Sales and Marketing committee composed by employees of the member centre sales staff which participate and contribute on a voluntary basis. The committee has the goal to create and plan sales activities to the benefit of member centres. This team will meet a least twice a year and provide the annual marketing & sales activity plan as well as suggestions for the further development of HCCE's 3 to 5 year strategy. Each member is required to nominate a representative to communicate with the Sales and Marketing team on a regular basis.
- Members will regularly participate in sales drives on a voluntary basis.