HCCE membership signifies a quality brand and is an endorsement of a unique historic property that is professionally managed with modern meeting facilities and latest technology. Therefore strict membership criteria apply:
- The conference centre must be located in a unique, well maintained building that is at least 100 years old
- The core activity must be the staging of conferences
- A professional management and price structure must be present
- The conference centre must be open for business all year round
- It must have one plenary hall to accommodate a minimum of 150 persons, plus 3 to 4 breakout (syndicate) rooms
- State-of-the-art technology must be provided
- Situated in a city renowned for its architectural heritage and cultural life
- Be bound to or have strong links with good hotels and tourist infrastructure
If you have questions or wish to discuss potential HCCE membership and the application procedure for new members, then please contact the Head Office directly.
The complete Membership Information Kit will be sent after filling in the 'Request for Membership' form below.